A FULL DAYS OF PRO-STITCHER PREMIUM
Fri., Apr. 3
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
$125incl. snacks, coffee, ice tea, water & lunch.
(RETURNING STUDENTS RECEIVE A $25 STORE CREDIT)
Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter longarm quilting machines. User-friendly and simple to operate, the step-by-step process for each function is easy and fun. Whether finishing your own quilts or consider a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise quilting you can accomplish with Pro-Stitcher. New owners – start here! This class of quilting applications addresses specific functions and basic techniques a quilter will use on a regular basis to finish quilts with the Pro-Stitcher. Tips and shortcuts for using features of the program are included.
• Overview of support resources available on-line
• Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
• Place a block design using Skew, Resize, XForm and Align
• Demonstration of the Pro-Stitcher Simulator
• Overview of Art & Stitch
• What’s the difference between Reposition, Nudge and Drag and Drop
• The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
• Using Skew 1 vs Skew 2
• Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge to edge designs
• Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move or Channel Locks
Come to class with a laptop, or your Pro-Stitcher tablet with the keyboard, and a mouse. If help is needed to install Pro-Stitcher Simulator, arrive at least thirty minutes before class start time for assistance.
NEAREST HOTEL OPTIONS:
(there are many more hotel choices, I just listed a few)