Getting to know your new
Sat., Apr. 4
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
$125 incl. snacks, coffee, ice tea, water & lunch.
(RETURNING STUDENTS RECEIVE A $25 STORE CREDIT)
Full-featured design software for creating paper or digitized quilting motifs Pro-Stitcher Designer™ gives you the ability to quickly design, edit, customize, export, and import any quilting motif you can imagine. Let Susan show you the features of this software upgrade.
- Full-featured, vector-based editing and digitizing software to create your own digital quilting files
- Easy-to-learn user interface and features
- Free lifetime program updates
- Full user support with manual, tutorials, and videos
- Design and stitch motif library
- Print design catalog
- Compatible with all major longarm quilting file formats
- Import and export vector formats
- Batch save in all quilting formats
- Draw original designs with Pencil, Line, Curve, 3-Point Arc, and Bezier tools
- Customize, edit, and merge existing designs
- Use design points and anchors for fine-tuned customization
- Create quilt designs from artwork using Trace tools
- Audition quilt patterns and preview with Slow Redraw
- Use Autoshapes to quickly draw original quilt patterns
- Create repeated motifs with the Carousel and Reflect features
- Convert True Type fonts to artwork
- Add seam allowances to appliqué and English paper piecing artwork
- Customizable grids, including diagonal grid
- Automatic fills including stipple and crosshatch
- Print pantographs and tear-away stencils for use with home sewing machines and non-robotic longarm quilting machines
- Quickly preview how designs repeat while drawing
- Repeat designs to create edge-to-edge layouts
Come to class with a laptop, or your Pro-Stitcher tablet with the keyboard, and a mouse. If help is needed to install Pro-Stitcher Simulator, arrive at least thirty minutes before class start time for assistance.
NEAREST HOTEL OPTIONS:
(there are many more hotel choices, I just listed a few)